Monday 12 June 2017

Are you looking for something special for graduation?

If you are looking for something unique for a graduation gift, then look no further. This design by Marlene O'Reilly can be presented in so many ways. It is made using brick stitch and peyote stitch and full instructions are provided all the way.
There are 2 colours - red/gold and blue/gold - but if you want the bangle and banner in different colours, then just email me to let me know the colours and I'll make up one especially for you.
I have given you 4 different presentation suggestions with the pattern, but I'm sure there are many more!
You can buy the kit online for just £16.50 at www.halfpenney.co.uk, or if you just want the pattern, you can download these for just £7.95 from www.virtual.halfpenney.co.uk.

Here's a taster of what you can make...